How do I pay my Domestic tax?

The annual property tax is called Domestic tax which is a tax for ownership and rubbish disposal etc. This is paid to the Municipal and is dependent on the area, size and type of property. The owner is required to register by completing a declaration and is to be submitted to the Municipal within 2 months of receiving ownership. This declaration is only available in Bulgarian but a translated version can be provided from ourselves. It is possible to have this done via a Power of Attorney and is included in our services for no charge.

The Domestic tax has to be paid each year regardless on if the apartment is rented.

Back to General info and FAQ